mercoledì 12 novembre 2014

"New" next VFO

It's ok!
This morning I received the BC221, without the power supply,  I got from an OM in North Italy and I have here on my shack.


I had in my beginning another BC221 I used it as a frequency meter and then I missed any record about it, I sincerely don't remember anything and it's a pity!
It was a nice VFO I rememeber, but a those times I did not appreciate it in the same manner as I do today and so here I am with another BC221, AH model, in order to use it as a future Master VFO for my tubes station..
I donwloaded the manual and the schematic of course, and I just planned as I'll use it in a big, but not too much box with his so nice tuning knob at the centre and when I'll use ti to tune and spot I'll enjoy more than if a frequency meter that we don't use so much in any staion.

The tubes have a fashion to me now: the lights and the heat I receive from them, and when I look at  the window and I see the clouds behind my house valley, I enjoy to be at home, with hot from tubes and by signals coming from every places in that sound that's the CW peak.

Nice Passion the Radio, so true!


Nessun commento: